2019-2020 Registration Information
KINDERGARTEN ONLY REGISTRATION
• Monday, May 20, 2019: Margaret Clifford School Library.
STUDENTS ENTERING 1st-6th REGISTRATION
• Tuesday, May 21, 2019: General Charles Harker School Library
• Wednesday, May 22, 2019: General C Stratton School Library
REGISTRATION FOR ALL STUDENTS K-6th (6:30pm-8:00pm)
• Thursday, May 23, 2019: General Charles Harker School Library.
Once Comet Care receives all of your forms and registration fee, you will receive a confirmation letter by email. You must keep this for your records to verify the date of your registration. Please follow up with a phone call to our office to make sure it was received. If you do NOT receive an acknowledgement, please call the office to see if the registration was received. The registration fee is non-refundable.
Please keep remember that the Margaret Clifford fills up quickly. The Walter Hill students will be bused from the Harker school in the AM. The afternoon session the students will be transferred to the Harker school. Spots fill up quickly for the Walter Hill school too.
REGISTRATION BY MAIL
If you are mailing payments and forms, a confirmation email will be sent when all the information is received. Registration must be completed before your child starts the Comet Care program.
Please make sure that you have read the parent handbook and forms that are needed for the registration process. The parent(s)/legal guardian(s) will sign off stating that they have reviewed the following information.
- Information to Parents statement prepared by the Bureau of Licensing.
- Policy on the Release of Children
- Policy on Discipline and Discipline Agreement (has been read and discussed with my child)
- Policy on Administering Medicine/Health Care Procedures/Management of Communicable Diseases
- Comet Care Code of Conduct (has been read and discussed with my child)
- Policy on the Expulsion of Children from Enrollment
- Late Pickup Policy
- Policy on Tuition Payment- Payments can be paid online or by check.
Feel free to call or email the office at any point in the process to verify the progress of your registration and enrollment, or to discuss any questions about the process.
If you are applying for subsidiary assistance please click on the link:
Application for subsidiary program (CCAP)- Must fill out the application and send to RUTGERS.
Please Mail Payments to:
PO Box 631
Swedesboro, NJ 08085